lunes, marzo 31

The effect that coffee and music have together is just amazing...I love having just a cup of coffee when I'm not sleepy, just to awaken the senses more, so to say. And then, with the coffee, I blast music either from my iPod or through my speakers, and then I mentally rock out while I do what ever else needs to be done. Most of the time it's homework, but that makes it all the more fun. Sometimes, I put up a good classical piece with loud brassy parts that make my shelves shake and sit with my feet up on the table while sipping coffee or tea and stare out the window at the Charles River, especially when it's a sunny day outside and the sunlight reflects off the water. It makes the Charles look like a shimmering evening dress, even though we all know how disgusting it really is. And then, sometimes, I put my laptop/iPod on shuffle and let whatever shows up on my playlist just blast out of the speakers and spill over into my suite lounge - and you know it's a good day when all the good songs just keep coming up on shuffle, one after another.

I have to say though, the best part about playing music from my room is walking out into my lounge and see other people there enjoying it while they're doing whatever they're doing. And even better, when I walk out and Spike or Emzo or Berry or Ahoy or even Kevin sometimes or whoever else happens to be there is singing along and rocking out. That's the best part.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

that used to be my favorite part of 322A. i would play music with the door open that you could hear as soon as you got out of the elevator, and inevitably phil or andrew selbst or someone would walk in and start talking to me about such and such band and other people would join and then suddenly there'd be people playing guitar in my room to a regular old sing-along. those were the days...

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home