martes, noviembre 28

there are so many things that i just really need to tell someone, someone who can just listen and understand without me having to explain it fully. there are so many things that i need to let out.

yet, the only two people in the world who i feel like i could tell all these things to...well, one of them is currently REALLY enjoying his/her life (and i'm extremely happy for this person), and would only tell me that i'm overreacting and that everything gets better afterwards, and a lot of crap and talking to this person would only make me feel worse afterwards.

and the other person...i love this person as a "sibling" way too much to want to impose all my troubles on this person, and i'm afraid that telling this person all that i need to tell to someone would alter this person's view of me for the worse, and that would be too big of a loss for me to take the risk. even though i know that this person is exactly the person who would understand.


even though i interact socially with many people and friends on a daily basis...this is what it feels like to be completely alone.

it's kinda weird.