viernes, mayo 28

I’m so excited!! This is gonna be a balla week:

Hoy (5/28) --> heather and I had an excursion to the dollar store..fun fun….but before that we stopped by colin’s house to check out the color of his celica….damn it, it IS blue….for the first time I ACTUALLY saw it as blue….before that I had just said that it was blue to just humor him, believing that it was black..but…nope…it really is blue…I concede…lol….

Mañana (5/29)--> GRADUATION, baby!!!!.....i’m really nervous about making a speech in front of everyone…o_O…so I’m about to work on it right now…I hope everyone likes it!!...punag read it and he liked it a lot, but ehh the more I read it the less I like it so I won’t change it up too much…(bushi, I better see you there wearing your express shirt and I betta hear you CHEER since u missed my recital last nite..lol j/p j/p).. .oh, btw, someone called me earlier this morning asking me to add something to my graduation speech…wtf..? I thought it was sid, but it turns out that it wasn’t him…so I don’t know who the heck called me now…oh well…and after that, it’s Sid and Steve’s graduation banquet! Thanks Jon for inviting me – I love hanging out with the JBC (jireh bible church) ppl…and there’s gonna be a fellowship after that but I don’t know if I can stay for all of it cuz of PRO-GRAD!!! Yea!!!...heather, we have to hang out together that night!!

Día después de mañana (5/30) --> thida’s graduation party!!!....and james albrecht's bday..haha

And then it’s studying, filling out MIT forms, drive times, attempting to exercise (that reminds me..i need to get the new Club card), buying stuff for my stay at Rice this summer, getting to play whatever i want on violin and piano!! yea!! I want to start the op. 27 no. 2 nocturne for piano and then the Mendelssohn concerto for violin, ohh wait I also have to figure out the audition music for the MIT symphony orch….so if u wanna hang out, call me and I’ll see if I can make some time in my schedule

June 5 --> kelley’s graduation party at CBC!!!

June 6 --> move into Martel College at Rice!

June 7 – July 30 --> MD Anderson research program…but of course nothing could ever beat the awesome time I had at Welch last summer (wai-ying, liberty, anu = welch freaks, yea!!!..heheh)…that’s why I’m rooming at Rice in the summer btw….come visit me!!!...we can hang out in rice village or wherever during the weekends when I’m not running around in a lab coat =P…I’m really really really REALLY (x 10000000) sad that I won’t be able to work at the museum at ALL this summer though…waaaahh….i won’t see any of my museum buddies.. =( =( =(…taylor, michelle, steph k., david, peter, jonathan, karen, amelinda, lawrence, jason, daniel, danny, wendy, andrea, yvette, will….maann I’ll even miss chris, being the a$$hole that he can be sometimes…what am I gonna do without yall this summer? The museum has always been the one thing that I’ve looked forward to EACH AND EVERY SUMMER , starting from ever since I moved to Houston…that’s a LONG time, yo…..*tear*….thank you guys for always being there every summer for me to have something to look forward to…in a way, it’s kinda good that I’m ending my time at the museum on a good note…cuz last year was the BEST year I have ever had at the museum, and it honestly coulnd’t get any better…two shoutouts in particular though:

*MICHELLE LAM --> hey girl!!!...i don’t know if u still read my blog, but here’s a shoutout to you too anyways….u’ve always been a great buddy to hang around!!...last summer was just terrific, u helped me thru so much stuff =P…and san marcos was awesome too!!....ur so fun to be around, and ur sooo understanding too….and all the kids love u!..hahah remember “#1 grandpa”, arm wrestling, peter’s jetta key, those after-class foam rocket fights up in the space camp classroom!!..HAHAAH…getting chewed out by tara (=/..LOL), “Commander Super Cool”, organizing those trips up the hill, watching jonathan and lawrence pretend to be gay to make daniel “jealous” =P..and sooo much more….imma miss u a lot!!!..u’ll be an awesome ecoteen coordinator this summer…^_^..good luck with all ur college applications next year, and lemme know if u ever need any help!!...we need to hang out in sugar land when I get back from rice in the summer!!

*TAYLOR WOODS --> I know that you still read my blog …one of my loyal blog readers…hehe…you are THE COOLEST and most TERRIFIC PERSON EVER…(I’d say u were the “ballest,” but punag already took that title..=P)..out of all the people at the museum, I’d have to say that I know you the best and for the longest time too…thanks for everything, all those awesome emails that helped keep me sane while I was at Welch last summer…u’ve grown up soo much from when I first met you…from you accidentally putting ur shirt in the museum office refrigerator (HEHE =P) to hearing and/or seeing all ur achievements in lacrosse, museum, school, SATs and APs (dun worrie , I’m sure u did GREAT and I’m sure that u didn’t break ur all 5’s record!!!)…to playing that really weird but cool powdered-board-sliding-puck game at ur house and falling into ur pool and playing water basketball…san marcos (the time that I finally went!), plotting how to take out “lamar-swimmer-boy” (hhahahha u remember???), talking to me and listening whenever I needed someone to talk to…being amused by all ur stalkers (u know ur a chick-magnet…hehe j/p j/p =P)..gosh I could just go on and on…u seriously are one of my closest friends ever….i’ll miss you SOOOO much next year but i hope u’ll have a great time at Washington and Lee University next year!!...fly up to Boston sometime and I’ll show u around…be sure to keep in touch with me!!...i want to hear about everything that goes on in the world of TWOODZ!! …i promise I’ll drive into katy someday and I’ll try to not turn into one of those crazy asian woman drivers..lol…stop by rice sometime on the weekend this summer!!....u absolutely rock, kiddo, and we need to start our summer tradition again….NOW!!..do it NOW!!..hahaha ^_^


ok that’s a basic rundown of my summer….i move up to boston towards the end of august tho..=(..sad, yet excited at the same time….ok this is enough blogging for now….i need to get back to my speech!!