domingo, enero 4

Here’s a huge shoutout to jess, eric, punag and alyssa – yall REALLY helped brighten up my day after a whole day of stress….hahah who knew MAO officer meetings could be so fun??.. it was great today since we all weren’t in a rush to get back home and do homework afterwards (except Alyssa who has to take exams tomorrow…sorrie we kept you so late!!)… we must have gotten sidetracked a billion times…heck, I don’t even think that we actually started the meeting until way after 7….lol…I think we started off discussing colleges and everything…THAT was interesting…discussing Austin and the such…..thanks, you guys, for being so supportive..^_^..what would I do without yall???..haha…and thank you jess for the journal, I LOVE IT!!!...ok so the college discussion went on for a long long time….we finally started the meeting around 7:15 I think….we prolly talked about the stuff for 5 minutes or so before we went off topic again..HAHA…hmmm I think there were like 2 different discussions going on at the same time every time that happened…..but it was SOOO much freakin fun…topics included: the Chicago trip, the 2004 election!!! (LOL that was funny), Patrick Ingram having to move (we’ll miss him!!!...=(…he was one of the BEST MAO members!!!),physics exams, Cambridge, oxford, Austin (the city), NYU, Harvard (hahah I didn’t mean it that way!!!!), UC Berkely, Stanford (why is everyone asking me if I got into Stanford? I didn’t even do Stanford early…), tape (ummm…someone who is 19 and apparently doesn’t know how to work the defogger..??...wth..??)Toshiba vs. sony vs. Samsung, muscle cars, punag test driving some really spiffy car, ABS brakes!!(woohoo for driver’s ed), the retardedness of Abercrombie, marshals, ross, TJMaxx, the “torn-up” style of jeans nowadays (geez how dumb can that get…why would anyone pay $70 for jeans like that… what an interesting marketing strategy), journals, blogs, xangas,……….yes, somehow we managed to fit all that in in one hour….so we didn’t really have a meeting I guess…but heck with that, I had fun…I can’t believe we’re all going to different colleges next year, otherwise I could so imagine us sitting there for hours and hours somewhere on campus discussing and debating over stuff like this….i don’t know about yall, but I loved it…something to actually TALK about…we all kept interrupting each other, tripping over each others words….not the usual just “having fun” and making jokes and merely talking and not really discussing anything….damn it was great…completely de-stressed my entire day...=D