lunes, diciembre 1

..ok yall have to read the ENTIRE convo...this was sOO funny..lol

cgTruths: sure that'd be rocka thon!
orkdorc74: hehe ok
orkdorc74: list of ppl??
cgTruths: me and me and me and me
cgTruths: and myself
cgTruths: and maybe I
cgTruths: but i dunno about him
cgTruths: he's sorta.....sketchy character
orkdorc74: HAHAHAAHAHAHA
orkdorc74: hmm so i think we shoudl leave out 'I' then
cgTruths: yes
cgTruths: if you knew him
cgTruths: you'd be saying the exact same thing
cgTruths: you should see what the guy does!
orkdorc74: hmmm
orkdorc74: does he like to keep appendices??
cgTruths: no that's myself
cgTruths: I doesn't do appendices
orkdorc74: well what does I do?
orkdorc74: does I think that ***** is hot?
cgTruths: no but you do!
cgTruths: hahahahahahaha
orkdorc74: LOL
orkdorc74: ok
orkdorc74: so what does I do??
orkdorc74: tell me tell me!
cgTruths: I takes off his shirt to the delight of all his lady friends
orkdorc74: HAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAH
orkdorc74: yup, that's blog worthy
cgTruths: hahaha
cgTruths: I appreciates
orkdorc74: well i think that I needs to stop hitting on ***** too
orkdorc74: hehehe
cgTruths: hahaha
cgTruths: o man
cgTruths: this is funny
cgTruths: i'll talk to him
cgTruths: but i likes to do
cgTruths: what i likes to do
orkdorc74: but what else does i like to do?
orkdorc74: does I like to sew?..or is that myself?
cgTruths: no me likes to sew
cgTruths: me is quite accomplished in the sewing arts
orkdorc74: oo i see
orkdorc74: is me also accomplished in the necklace making arts?
cgTruths: me is
cgTruths: me is quite creative
orkdorc74: wait..so let me get this straight
orkdorc74: there are 4 me's
orkdorc74: does me1 like to sew?
orkdorc74: or does me2?
cgTruths: no me too is his brother
cgTruths: me is quite fond of me too
orkdorc74: and me three!!
cgTruths: you know me three??
orkdorc74: i think i know me three
orkdorc74: me three likes indiana jones?
cgTruths: me too can be pretty fun
cgTruths: me three is quite fond of indiana jones
cgTruths: me too likes to wear jackets
orkdorc74: and me too likes to fence?
cgTruths: and me is just plain cool cuz he can sew
cgTruths: no I fences
cgTruths: myself plays basketball
orkdorc74: but what about me four?
orkdorc74: oh i know!!
orkdorc74: me four likes to hit on *****
cgTruths: lol
cgTruths: him and myself
cgTruths: hahaha
orkdorc74: but but....me four is stealign away bird
orkdorc74: me four makes me five very sad
orkdorc74: me five would like to tell me too that me too's brother is making me five very sad
cgTruths: i is confused
orkdorc74: me five is ME!!
orkdorc74: so i have a question
orkdorc74: does me one, me too, me three, me four, i and myself all go to bed at different times?
cgTruths: yeah
cgTruths: all in the same bed too
cgTruths: its a riot
orkdorc74: oh dear
orkdorc74: *shakes head*
orkdorc74: hahhah
orkdorc74: well
orkdorc74: what if me too wants to go to bed
orkdorc74: but me needs to brush his teeth?
cgTruths: I is finicky with all that stuff
cgTruths: he likes to brush his teeth first
cgTruths: but myself is right behind me too
orkdorc74: so myself likes to go to bed at the same time with me too?
cgTruths: and me



ok...i think we were both just tired or not thinking straight or something..haha