domingo, noviembre 23

hmm how strange...u would think that i would have tons of more time to blog during the holidays, but now that we're out of school i have nothign to blog about.. hahah that kinda shows u where my life revloves around, hmmm....sad sad...lol...

also funny how my parents make me go out and eat with their friends...which is absolutely boring, yet they seem so opposed to me going out with my own friends...which is much more fun...takes up the same amount of time, it's just that one scenario is more worth it than the other...hmm, i wonder which scenario that coudl be..

wow that was rather bitter. i apologize. i don't meean to sound bitter.

hmm...but i really don't know what to blog about. i mean, what do u want to hear? i woke up. i looked at applications. i read 3 articles on bone remodeling for my research paper. bla bla bla. not terribly exciting.

i haven't been goign online that much either. maybe it's cuz there's no one to talk to. or mebbe its cuz i've been getting on in the mornings when no one is awake..hmmm

ferget it. i'm gonna go back to reading articles now.

DANG IT I NEED SOMETHING TO DO OTHER THAN SCHOOLWORK OVER THANKSGIVING BREAK.