martes, noviembre 18

colin: *shows me the pictures in his phone*
me: umm..now WHY would I want to see that?
colin: iuno, why not?
me: haha, well if i shoved a half-naked picture of colin farrell in your face would u wanna see it?
colin: no, but they aren't half-naked, they're wearing bikinis

HAHAHAHAHA...wow big difference there..^_^

*colin shows me picture of his car stored in his phone*
colin: see, it's blue
me: i know it's blue..but i thought it was black first
colin: i told u it was blue!! *turns and shows picture to raymond* raymond, what color is this car?
raymond: *half-zoned out*..hmm..it's black
colin: WHAT??!! *shoves picture in ray's face again* it's blue!
raymond: *grabs a strand of my hair and compares it to the picture*. *pause*..nope, it's black
me: *puts head down on table to laugh.*


LMAO.....hehehehe...yea..but too bad it actually IS blue tho...


and then he proceeds to turn my entire pencil bag inside out....i couldn't get it open until ray helped me in bio...and then i couldn't get it open again during spanish..i figured it out in the end tho....but out of laziness, i still haven't turned it back again..