viernes, septiembre 5

ook, let’s clear up the whole “hombre” situation….so in spanish, we had to fill out this biographical chart for the don juan manuel, and we got to this part that was labeled “género”…i thought it meant “general”, so I listed a whole bunch of general characteristics about don juan manuel…then when we went over the chart together as a class, sra. Ramos told us that it meant “genre”….i was like “oh crap”…SIN EMBARGO, johann hears me say that, and for some random reason, he assumes that I thought that “género” meant “gender,” and he thought that I had put “hombre” in the box…..but I didn’t!!!...so he starts laughing, and sra. Ramos asks him what’s wrong, and he tells the whole class that I put “hombre”…of course, they believe him, whereas in the meantime I’m sitting there going “mentiras! mentiras!”…. hahah…maaann, johann , imma get back at u for that..lol..


Oh, and for all the guys out there – have any of yall ever been pulled over for speeding while ur driving someone else’s car WITHOUT a license, wearing only your boxers??..HAHHAHA….yall have gotta ask nish about this one..