sábado, enero 14

i've recently realized that college (or maybe just MIT) has made me a different person. yea, it definitely toughened me up, and i've learned so much from being here. i have more control over my emotions now. i'm calmer. of course, this also means that i've become...colder, so to say. i no longer value being "social" as something that everyone must do. i no longer yearn to constantly interact and meet new people, although i have to admit that it is enjoyable when it does happen. i no longer crave the company of others. i no longer care that much about what others think of me.

now i believe in solitude. i believe that solitude and loneliness are two completely different states of being.

i believe more strongly in the pursuit of knowledge for knowledge itself (conocimiento por conocimiento).

i believe in understanding myself.

i believe in family.

i believe in cups of coffee and reading the news in the early morning hours when no one else is awake, and there is complete silence.

i believe in friendship.


but i no longer believe in love.

y esto es lo que yo he aprendido.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 a. m., Blogger Melike said...

Pfff, well then you have a lot more learning to do. I still believe in love. :)

 
At 12:22 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Don't give up! I will always love you!

-Kiran

P.S. SAKAKI-SAN?

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home