lunes, abril 19

I just got back from Math Night, which was total JOKE….for some reason, they kept the house lights on the whole time, and then they made all the officers stand too (no chairs for us),….yea basically it was kinda gay.

But anyways, troy and his parents were there, and his mom told me about a very interesting conversation that she had with a friend apparently:

friend: so do you know who stephanie wang is?
Troy’s mom: yea! I know who she is!
Friend: did hear hear that she is valedictorian and also got a FULL SCHOLARSHIP to STANFORD????!!!!
Troy’s mom (who knows that is totally false): ……………….uhh…….


HAHAHAHAH…yea…ok, so um ..there’s several things wrong with that:

1) I’m not valedictorian. No chance, actually
2) I’m not going to Stanford. I didn’t get even into Stanford, I got wl
3) Even if I went to Stanford, the only way they’d give me a full scholarship is if (in the words of Punag) “only if you were dirt PO’!!”…

Lol…so that was an amusing start off to the night.