martes, noviembre 4

maan u KNOW i was joking about #5.....but see,i apologized anyways..heheh i didn't fall for that this time....2.5 - 2!!!..i'm catching up!!...lol....u WERE laughing....u know u were!!!..^_^


i can't believe that i actually read dodd and it WASN'T on the freakin test...*RANT RANT RANT*.....and it was a looong and boring article too....

jigglypuff is my role model!!!....watch out gary, imma rebel sometime in the future!!... dun dun dunnn..*innocent grin*


and i canNOT believe that today in gov, i actually WILLINGLY, VOLUNTEERINGLY testified that colin's car is blue...aaaahhh....SOMEONE (*cough*bird*cough*)has got me brainwashed over the color of his car, hmm??...my theory is that colin's repeated assertions as to the true color of his car brainwashed me and thus led me to believe, when I finally saw his car, that the color is blue...HEHEEHEHE

this is the most random blog that i have ever written. every other line is like a diffferent subject.

hahah ok and two more things before i leave and start studying for PART II of the gov test:

1) "pheasible"!!!...hahah how cute
2) king leopold? king lupold? king leopold lupold?....umm...can u say...confused??...lol