domingo, noviembre 2

i went to the library today to do some research for mentorship, and i came across a book in the reference section titled "The Encyclopedia of Disney". Interest got the better of me, and to satiate my increasing curiosity, I tentatively pulled the crimson bound book from the shelf and opened a page.

my eyes were greeted with brilliant , vivid pictures depicting each well-beloved disney character, as well as the not-so-beloved ones....but as i began to peruse the text of the encyclopedia......hark! what was this??!!!

my heart raced faster. the blood started pounding in my head. "no," i told myself. "i must be just dreaming." but no, the horrors were true. i read on and on and gradually the nightmare entangled and grew upon itself to an unbearable degree.

for underneath each bolded subtitle of our dear disney movies....

THERE WAS A CRITICAL LITERARY ANALYSIS OF THE DISNEY MOVIE AND THE CHARACTERS AND THE SETTINGS

for goodness sakes, how the HECK can u possibly ruin DISNEY like that????!!!!

they even analyzed "the three caballeros"......geez...as if THAT short little film even needed analyzing in the first place

*shakes head in disbelief*