miércoles, octubre 29

i am SO sore rite now...and that's just from practicing..dang it how am i supposed to tape tomorrow with my arms so freakin sore??!!

2nd 6th weeks is finally over....and good riddance...all the tests were today, and all our genius teachers who tell US not to procrastinate decide to procrastinate themselves and shove everything on this last grading day before the 6 weeks end....thank goodness for mrs. westman and her videos....altho my class is weird and we voted for the evolution video over the sex video....o_0..haha..don't ask

to anyone who i blew up at on monday, i apologize for that..it's just that on monday everything and everyone was making me mad...including my government class..now THAT'S when i know i'm having a bad day, if even my gov class gets on my nerves...or maybe that was just a combination of certain people from throughout the day...iuno

yesterday was terrible...at least it was terrible when i came home from school....i couldn't do homework cuz i had to practice half the night (which explains why i am so sore today)....it was so terrible that it totally blocked out anything that had happened durign the day....

hmm..that reminds me....colin told me to blog about something, but now i can't remember what it is....

OH!!!...and i actually went to the parking lot after school today to try to find colin's celica!!!.....but i didn't find it..haha..so the debate STILL remains..black or blue??..DUN DUN DUNNNNN.....hehe