miércoles, agosto 27

*sigh* don't even get me STARTED on 5th period government today...lol

so sky decides to be an entertaining a-hole today, demonstrating my lack of gravity by continually moving my entire desk around (with me in it) merely by kicking it...haha, those soccer guys and their kicking skills*shakes head*...but that was pretty interesting..cuz soon the whole class noticed my victimization at the hands of sky..of course, the whole class, minus ms. duke - so of course, later on, i get in trouble for having my desk in this weird position in the middle of nowhere in the classroom...hhahaah...but i guess i was pretty amused...BUT troy is my hero for the day - because while sky was kicking my desk, troy was kicking sky in the shins...lol, freakin hilarious seeing sky's reaction....go troy!!!!..

oh!..and btw, ted, i got 3 free tickets for rock climbing (thank you jessica!!!)...well, it's more like 3 tickets of "buy one get one free"..haha...i say we get the whole fellowship to go too??...hehe...hopefully my parents will let me go..*crosses fingers*....man, they were MAD about last week...but it's not yall's fault, tho, so dun worrie....^_^