jueves, agosto 21

some interesting convos i've had in the last few days:

me: when do u have government?
andrew: what?
me:...uh...when do u have government?
andrew: *extremely confused look*
me:....like...are u in 2nd period?
andrew: OH! i thought u were quizzing me on government or something
me:.................
andrew: i was about to answer "um, we have government when the people need public policy..or somethign like that"
christine: OMG

hahah...we're thinking too hard already, and it's only the fifth day of school..doohhh

and another conversation:
me: man, i heard u were BAD before u moved here
david: yea, i talked really loud, and i got into fights with people.
me: WHAT?!
david: yea, the teacher moved me to the back of the room because i poked a kid with a pencil and he hit me and i hit him
me:omg i can't imagine u like that
david: but now i've changed. i don't talk loud anymore. when i go on roller coasters, i can only scream like this *whispers* aaah!!
me and kristin: HAHHAHAAHAH

ok...that one didn't sound very funny when i typed it out...lol

and another one:

me: i wasn't online because my computer got the blaster virus
davin: man ,that sux.
davin: is your computer working now?
davin: hmmm..nvm
davin: stupid question

hehehe

and...one more...

me: oo, ur gonna be the next one on the flying carpet
tedman: uh no i'm not
tedman: actually, i would fly the magic carpet into a wall
tedman: with u superglued on it
tedman: lol
me: WHAT??!!

hahah...oh man, now not only is ivan gonna throw me out on hwy 6, but tedman is gonna fly me into a wall...greeatt..hehehe..j/k, i luv u guys


oh!..and more one thing!! absolute value of x over x!! *SHOOMM!!*...hahahahah...i say that i go to school early in the morning to study and look what i end up doing...heheh