jueves, marzo 25

Today was an amazingly productive day in bio…we had a sub, the guy who looks like mr. Wilson who can be kinda mean (the sub, not mr. Wilson)..so ray and me actually WORKED on the study guide today…we finished everything except for the multiple choice!!...even finished those “structure your knowledge” questions that no one ever does…

Nothing else happened today…other than the fact that colin managed to actually get on my nerves today in eco….who the heck does he think I am, his gum/mints provider? Anyways, what an odd week so far….I have so little motivation that I come home and stare at the wall….i even finished the marvell parody!!...i’ll have to show that to u sometime…

Lately, I haven’t been writing in my blog because I don’t have the motivation to write. I just steal…uh..permanently borrow stuff off of other people’s profiles…What is there to write about? Ok, well yes I have stuff to write about, but what IS my motivation for writing it? Who actually reads this thing…..ms. liu brought up an interesting point about blogs and livejournals, etc, saying that they feed your ego….and they probably do, if you think about it – why else do we have the tagboards and the comment boxes? how do we feel when people comment? How do we feel when people don’t?..is it for personal pride?

Veinte presas
hemos hecho
al despecho
del inglés
y han rendido
sus pendones
cien naciones
a mi pies


pride. That’s another thing. Am I prideful, am I arrogant? I don’t know, but I sure can be if you want me to. If you say I am. I’m so sick of rumors being spread about me. At least if you’re gonna spread rumors about me, make them true rumors at least. Seriously, I lose respect for those that do that kind of stuff…that’s probably one of the reasons which I really don’t want to ever go back to that place anymore…and the sad thing is that these rumors are beign spread by people who barely even know me.

Lately I’ve been getting annoyed by various things. Annoyed to the point where I’m about to implode. People at school, people not from school. School-related events, non-school related events…always that feeling of being just outside the circle, always the one who stands at a distance involuntarily…

¿Qué quieres? ¿Qué quieres? ¿Y donde estás? Sé que estás allí, pero lo que me duele lo más es que no te puedo obtener. ¿Por qué no me puedes ver? Siempre hay problemas. Ya no me ves, sino que nunca me reconozcas, mi apariencia, como si fuera un agujero insignificante. Y las floras en las collinas, la belleza de la arte y la tierra del cielo, si todos te llaman, no escucharás sus gritos. El clavel sangriente. ¡Sangriente, sí! Sangriente por el dolor que se siente la viuda cuando perdió su libertad. Dolor, el dolor puro. He perdido la libertad de ser, soló por el conocimiento de su presencia. No obstante, cuando lees esta anotación de hoy, tal vez no sepas que tú eres la persona de quien estoy hablando. Pues, aún no. Ven, caminante fatigado a mis pies, estoy a mis rodillas.

Wow i have no idea what i just wrote. Wrote all that without a dictionary too. Sin un dictionario de español. o_O..oh well it wasn’t that hard anyways, especially not after you’ve gone through all the reading and writing that out literature español class has done….mad props to you if you can read all of that without looking up any words or popping that whole little spiel all into one of those online translator things.

So unless anyone at our school is taking the latin vergil or latin literature APs (which I really doubt), on May 14, 2004, apoorva johann chris sarah and me will be the only ppl from AHS taking an AP test. On the last day of APs too! LITERATURA ESPAÑOLA….say that and savor the taste of it. Roll all the ‘r’s off the tip of your tongue, with all its buttery shortbread sabor, and remember it, because that’s all the taste of it that you will get. Stretch out the ‘O’ as it flows out, or else lose it forever. Say it, say it to me, dímelo.

This has got to be the most incoherent blog entry I’ve ever made. I’m going to go do statistics now.