miércoles, enero 21

Two days in a row without westman here in bio turned out to be basically two completely free days…lol…for the seniors, at least…well yesterday was just a work day where we were supposed to write a summary of replication and transcription. Since we had a substitute that day, and didn’t have to turn it in, did we do it? NOPE!!...hahah not even the hard-working juniors did it either…or the sophomores..we have two sophomores in our class I think..instead kristin ray david me spent the entire period talking about the most random things, I can’t even remember what they were….well I taught ray how to play mary had a little lamb on his cell phone HAHA (321333 222 333 3212333 22321…woohoo!!yall try it , it works!!)…and then we started talking about ray’s house in new territory..u see, ray lives in first colony, yet he has a house in new territory that has like one desk in it…lol no idea…we suggested that ray have parties in his nice and empty house, but he said that his parents said that he couldn’t, which is perfectly understandable of course…but david and me were bummed for a second, until david came up with the GREAT idea that we should have parties in ray’s house - WITHOUT ray! That way he won’t get in trouble!!...lol j/k but that was pretty funny…and I told david about my coffee schedule….he suggested that I should charge for people using my coffee schedule, which isnt’ a bad idea! =P But Austin ppl get discounts because they’re special…hahaha

And then today, we had only 7 people in the class cuz the juniors and sophs were gone for TAKS field testing…well niral was supposed to be there too, but he went to the cafeteria for some reason…lol…so another pointless day in bio! More random convos (that somehow lasted the entire period)….it was actually pretty quiet in the classroom w/o james there (hehe j/k)…but David Johnson is the biggest G ever!!!!!(and he also gets free HP Microsoft shirts!!)...i was looking at his driver’s license and discovered that he is the same height, has the same color eyes, and dun dun DUNNN…also is the same GENDER as Colin!!! *gasp*!!..lol.therefore, thru association due to the fact that they share the same statistics, since colin is hot, david is hot too….haha ok it doesn’t sound as funny here but it really was pretty funny cuz we were all being so incredibly random today…and then I got ray to sign the back of his group pic (ray will alice grace jenny), and he signed it “tryconympha in the hizzouse!!” haha wth ray??!..u’ve been hanging around niral tooo much!! ^_^ j/k j/k

ECO was quite interesting tho….pretty neat how it can be so interesting even on test days…we were all switched around since the desks had been rearranged for TAKS, so I ended up in the front with steph colin and heather close by…then sky comes in with a busted lip…and I mean BUSTED…someone elbowed him in soccer practice yesterday and he has this hemorrhage/bruise thing on the inside and outside of his lip….poor kid I feel his pain..woooordd…LOL….and steph currie showed me her badge that she gets to wear at her mentorship site!..aah it looks soo spiffy and professional…AND she has to read this super long 65 page report on petroleum engineering..o_O…I can’t wait to hear how everyone else is doing with their mentors……ok well so we had our eco test, not that terribly hard I was surprised…since we all had out scratch paper, after the test we started drawing on them…troy wrote “I <3 BIRD” on his paper, which I took and changed it to “SID <3 BIRD” (oh btw, bird = colin)…colin took it and changed it to “SID <3 AMY, and I have pictures to prove it!”..then it went back and forth between me and colin for a while:

me --- “SID <3 AUBREY” (lol Aubrey = colin’s sister, for those of u who get the joke..)
colin---*snatches paper back* “SID <3 STEPH” (wtf, colin)
me --- *furiously erasing* “SID <3 COLIN”
colin --- *erases both names* “STEPH <3 SID” (lol no, colin…no no NO..it’s YOU who wants sid..=P..j/p)

…upon which I took the paper and scratched the whole thing out…lol…and in the meanwhile troy was making his own little series of “_____ <3 _____”…he wrote “BIRD <3 DORI” which I think colin took and furiously scratched that one out, and wrote in return, “TROY <3 HIMSELF”….troy was rather amused, and changed “HIMSELF” to “METROS”…HAHAH….ah, I dun know if yall still remember that from last November..then they started the whole “gay” thing…..everyone go look up the lyrics to “ If I were gay” by Stephen Lynch….LOL sooo hilarious!!!.... "and if i were gay we would swim in romance/but im not gay so get yer hands out of my pants" (HAHAHA)..and colin is pretty darn good at writing Chinese characters – or at least copying the ones that I write =P…

and yesterday when I went into stats, ahad randomly comes up to me and says “you’re screwed DAAWWG!!”…haha I started laughing soo freakin hard, I mean really,just try to imagine ahad saying something like that…so when james walks in the classroom I try to do an ahad impression, and james gives me the BLANKEST stare…HAHAHA..and james and will are awesome!..seniors found out their ranks during 6th period which is stats:

james: what’s ur rank now?
me: #
james: hmm….sorrie steph, I can only take out three people for you, since I need to save some of my ammunition for myself too
will: I’ll get the last one!!

Haha aah, the support..but keep david in there!!!!....cuz david's a G!!!...."david david number two!!!! (soon to be number one)"..hehe..anyways, I’m out now….we’ll see what else interesting happens these next few days…later