lunes, octubre 6

highlights of the day:

- steve: oo this book is good *points to invisible man*
me: haha ok i'll put a star by it *draws star*
steve: no put another star too
me: ok...*draws another star*
steve: no wait, draw a circle around it and write "chen recommends it" next to it
me: hhahhaha

- CONTEMPORARY MEXICO.......WOOOTTT

- profesora gaytan's response after me talking to her ( en español) about how i tend to have trouble expressing myself fluently in spanish due to lack of continuous exposure to the language: *gives me surprised look* "No se nota..!"
(hehehhe...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that made me happy..^_^)

- prita: hmm i think i'll ride in travis' car instead, he has r&b and hip-hop music
steve: *frantically waves arms around* wait! I listen to hip hop too! i listen to 104.9!!
(LOL)

- debate at lunch with cynthia, karen, katie, and travis about tofu hot dogs, whole milk, steak

- karen and nick's debate over "Why I am a Democrat"

- after finding bernstein sheet music for piano: "bernstein. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. oh my god...." (hahah courtesy of steve)

in a nutshell, rice impressed me more than i thought i would..