miércoles, septiembre 17

stuff that made me laugh today: -->

INTENSE sidnia: MIT
INTENSE sidnia: ahh
INTENSE sidnia: i wouldn't go there
INTENSE sidnia: if they had a bag of money in one had
INTENSE sidnia: and a gun in the other
orkdorc74: actually
orkdorc74: after going to the presentation
orkdorc74: i don't know if it's rite for me
orkdorc74: it just didn't..feel rite
orkdorc74: iuno
orkdorc74: lol
INTENSE sidnia: it's rite for u
INTENSE sidnia: trust me
INTENSE sidnia: if ur parents named u correctly
INTENSE sidnia: u would be called
INTENSE sidnia: mary i. tang

**************************
orkdorc74: but what about my guy??
orkdorc74: =(
orkdorc74: hehe
blazingheat88: o yea
blazingheat88: im sorri steph...bad will

***************************
troy(hitting my knee with a pen): u don't have reflexes. *starts whacking in random places all over my knee and shin*
colin: hmmm lemme try *takes a pen and starts whacking at my other knee*
me: ...................*moves one knee just so that they'll stop hitting my knees*
colin: it worked!
troy: no i bet she just moved her knee so that we'd stop hitting her knees

hAHAHAHAA....i think troy and i have know each other for waay too long...lol