lunes, febrero 3

darn...i just realized how obvious my blog was..LOL... well too late now..hehe..or else stacy just has very good deductive powers...hahha...which is highly possible...so i guess i won't be going to watch "kiss me kate" ...too bad...the only reason i would go is cuz eric and chris are both leads, but ...well...i heard it wasn't worth it either..oh well...hehe.based on the description of "les mis" that i heard tho, "kiss me kate" is probably a lot better....

u know, i really appreciate all my friends who really do put things in perspective for me...it really does help a lot, no matter how much they think its crap..lol..cmon, u guys know i'm really emotional at times...i don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing...i guess it's a good thing for music ppl, cuz i guess they have to be expressive..i don't know if i consider myself to be a music person anymore...i used to be extremely obessessed with violin, but lately just not as much...i think i like piano better now...plus, i have been playing piano for about 6 years more than violin...either way, it doens't really make a big difference...cuz i don't ever have time to practice anymore...u know, we students would like to have a social life once in a while..or perhaps its just me...perhaps i go too deep into stuff....oh well..that's my own problem, i'll have to fix that on my own..i mean, u have ppl like sid who don't study worth crap, and get super high grades..i mean, sure, he's smart, and i acknowledge that, but ...well, life ain't fair..what else can i say